Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.500 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 24% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥284,174 (Mex$ 51,668) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)