Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.714 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥230,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥184,175 (Mex$ 32,230) in Chilpancingo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)