Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.947 JPY / PEN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥227,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥201,326 (S/. 5,761) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)