Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 34.427 JPY / PEN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥358,996 (S/. 10,428) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)