Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.714 JPY / PEN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥262,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥229,847 (S/. 6,817) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 83 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Harare costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)