Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.281 JPY / THB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥261,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥213,433 (65,051 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Dubai costs Dirham 13,550 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨142,310 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 9,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 600 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 1,355 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)