Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.196 JPY / THB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥324,145 (101,437 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,009 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Maringá costs R$ 3,400 (about 1 hour ago)