Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.236 JPY / THB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 22% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥317,366 (98,067 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thane costs ₨1.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨63 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campo Grande costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antipolo costs Php185 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)