Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.483 JPY / THB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥245,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥217,965 (62,587 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €475 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (about 1 hour ago)