Cost of living comparison between Chernivtsi, Ukraine and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.365 JPY / UAH
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 24% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥284,903 (65,268₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)