Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.314 JPY / UAH
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 21% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥232,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥183,528 (42,544₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (30 minutes ago)