Cost of living comparison between Chernihiv, Ukraine and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2014. Exchange rate: 4.067 JPY / UAH
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 22% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥317,209 (77,994₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,085 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (about 2 hours ago)