Cost of living in Cherkasy, Ukraine compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.067 JPY / UAH
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cherkasy (Ukraine) is 21% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥258,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥204,172 (50,198₴) in Cherkasy.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥150 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olongapo City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 200 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 650 MT (about 2 hours ago)