Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 122.693 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥368,685 (€3,005) in Chemnitz.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.00 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)