Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.909 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥299,288 (руб 156,771) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (27 minutes ago)