Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.939 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥312,060 (руб 160,932) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (39 minutes ago)