Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 89.277 JPY / CAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥240,251 (C$2,691) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥236,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $323 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 35 (18 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Banja Luka costs 800KM (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (41 minutes ago)