Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.510 JPY / CAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥399,934 (C$4,623) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (29 minutes ago)