Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 83.831 JPY / CAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥225,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥222,134 (C$2,650) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boulder, Colorado costs $3,050 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $450 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (about 1 hour ago)