Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 729 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 111.430 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥265,772 ($2,385) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥251,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)