Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 578 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 110.732 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 8% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥403,448 ($3,643) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brasília costs R$ 1.30 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)