Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.970 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 4% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥249,851 (Mex$ 41,848) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥240,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)