Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 119.216 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 9% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥341,502 (€2,865) in Chania.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (42 minutes ago)