Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 133.082 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥259,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥249,230 (€1,873) in Chania.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)