Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.015 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥229,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥197,034 (元11,580) in Changzhi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €14 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (23 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)