Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10309 JPY / KRW
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥302,310 (₩2,932,529) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥269,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200,000 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (37 minutes ago)