Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09940 JPY / KRW
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 11% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥296,592 (₩2,983,731) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥267,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $0.77 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $178,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 7,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 76 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)