Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.194 JPY / THB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 23% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥288,883 (90,456 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Youngstown, Ohio costs $0.08 (about 1 hour ago)