Cost of living in Changchun, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.600 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changchun (China) is 32% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥495,314 (元29,838) in Changchun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)