Cost of living in Changchun, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.216 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changchun (China) is 4% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥248,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥237,308 (元13,784) in Changchun.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr45 (about 1 hour ago)