Cost of living in Chalcis, Greece compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 128.232 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chalcis (Greece) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥257,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥230,799 (€1,800) in Chalcis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (32 minutes ago)