Cost of living in Chalcis, Greece vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 125.626 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chalcis (Greece) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥258,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥231,493 (€1,843) in Chalcis.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Windhoek costs 50 N$ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr90 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amiens costs €550 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $89 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (43 minutes ago)