Cost of living comparison between Chaiyaphum, Thailand and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.959 JPY / THB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥343,511 (116,102 ฿) in Chaiyaphum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)