Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.418 JPY / THB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥259,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥228,982 (67,002 ฿) in Chaiyaphum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €73 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2.47 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Sebastian costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Marseille costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)