Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 128.320 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥239,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥230,569 (€1,797) in Ceuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.32 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)