Cost of living in České Budějovice, Czech Republic compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.726 JPY / CZK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥247,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥214,021 (45,290 Kč) in České Budějovice.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM32 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 600 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$15 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 2.00 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)