Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.761 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥226,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥182,280 (Mex$ 31,640) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 75 (about 1 hour ago)