Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.815 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥233,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥187,825 (Mex$ 32,299) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (33 minutes ago)