Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.271 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥240,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥193,324 (Mex$ 30,828) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 888 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pori costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)