Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.352 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 21% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥250,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥198,258 (Mex$ 37,040) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 2 hours ago)