Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.893 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 23% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥289,973 (Mex$ 49,210) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php75,000 (about 1 hour ago)