Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.062 JPY / PHP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥272,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥229,529 (Php111,330) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (44 minutes ago)