Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.064 JPY / PHP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥271,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥230,424 (Php111,630) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (19 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)