Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.196 JPY / PHP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥246,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥208,922 (Php95,142) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,655 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 20 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham costs £5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨8,132 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (41 minutes ago)