Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.203 JPY / PHP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥315,279 (Php143,122) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)