Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 122.402 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 9% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥409,967 (€3,349) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 2 hours ago)