Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 132.313 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 10% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥278,991 (€2,109) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥253,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)