Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 128.789 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 10% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥247,409 (€1,921) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥225,000 in Akita.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (15 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Basel costs CHF 8 (35 minutes ago)