Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.943 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥253,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥220,293 (R$ 7,357) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lima costs S/. 3,500 (36 minutes ago)