Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.550 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥265,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥232,880 (R$ 6,551) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)