Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia, Saint Lucia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 41.116 JPY / XCD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia (Saint Lucia) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥426,115 (EC$10,364) in Castries, Saint Lucia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)