Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 132.086 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 7% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥250,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥232,412 (€1,760) in Castellón de la Plana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jodhpur costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (about 2 hours ago)