Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.493 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 6% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥351,656 (€2,894) in Cascais.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (20 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 16TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)