Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 124.601 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 4% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥258,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥246,812 (€1,981) in Cascais.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)