Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 119.900 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 7% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥349,556 (€2,915) in Cascais.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)