Cost of living comparison between Casablanca, Morocco and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.531 JPY / MAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥350,634 (33,296 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)