Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.314 JPY / MAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥359,485 (31,772 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (35 minutes ago)