Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.554 JPY / MAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥227,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥203,849 (17,643 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 7 B/. (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (37 minutes ago)