Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.876 JPY / MAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 8% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥230,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥211,453 (17,804 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 400 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £15,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)