Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 132.745 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 6% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥245,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥230,208 (€1,734) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (29 minutes ago)