Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 131.755 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 6% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥263,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥247,609 (€1,879) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Limassol costs €550 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $18 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $7 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U980 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,846 (39 minutes ago)