Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 128.199 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 7% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥263,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥245,544 (€1,915) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 500 ₦ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,354 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $0.95 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)