Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03796 JPY / COP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥255,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥225,724 (COL$5,947,132) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (28 minutes ago)