Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03922 JPY / COP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥269,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥240,626 (COL$6,134,945) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (41 minutes ago)