Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03885 JPY / COP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥255,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥225,879 (COL$5,813,412) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £32 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guiyang costs 元100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wichita, Kansas costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)