Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03539 JPY / COP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥233,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥200,825 (COL$5,674,293) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (22 minutes ago)