Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,547 prices entered by 390 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.158 JPY / VEF *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 16% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥299,399 (Bs 26,832) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥257,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$15 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 2.00 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)