Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,255 prices entered by 253 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00242 JPY / VEF *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 26% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥326,633 (Bs 135,104,165) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥259,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)