Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,662 prices entered by 301 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.248 JPY / VEF *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 18% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥279,542 (Bs 24,852) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥236,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)