Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,640 prices entered by 275 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.302 JPY / VEF *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 17% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥293,696 (Bs 25,987) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥250,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (33 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Monrovia costs 300 L$ (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £4,730 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (41 minutes ago)