Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,234 prices entered by 362 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.225 JPY / VEF *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 17% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥437,492 (Bs 38,976) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (about 2 hours ago)