Cost of living comparison between Caracas, Venezuela and Akita, Japan
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,978 prices entered by 258 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.442 JPY / VEF *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 18% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥480,219 (Bs 45,988) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)