Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,338 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.419 JPY / ZAR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 8% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥359,660 (R 42,721) in Cape Town.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (36 minutes ago)