Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.635 JPY / HTG
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 7% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥349,391 (213,644 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 100 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)