Cost of living in Cancún, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.236 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cancún (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥244,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥210,905 (Mex$ 33,819) in Cancún.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)