Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.720 JPY / AUD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 14% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥446,285 (AU$5,146) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)