Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.091 JPY / AUD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 14% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥294,147 (AU$3,339) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥258,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Stoke-on-Trent costs £860 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 2 hours ago)