Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.424 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥362,477 (R$ 10,233) in Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)