Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 758 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.071 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥369,041 (R$ 10,523) in Campinas.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)