Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 36.368 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥328,438 (R$ 9,031) in Campina Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)