Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 149.163 JPY / GBP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 18% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥310,666 (£2,083) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥263,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)