Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 144.928 JPY / GBP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 16% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥304,662 (£2,102) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥262,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)