Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 33.866 JPY / PEN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥319,769 (S/. 9,442) in Callao.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (38 minutes ago)