Cost of living in Calgary, Canada compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,351 prices entered by 249 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.771 JPY / CAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calgary (Canada) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥399,673 (C$4,829) in Calgary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)