Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.108 JPY / PHP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 24% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥263,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥200,906 (Php95,313) in Calapan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €13 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Krasnodar costs руб 1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Konya costs 800TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 350 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Mumbai costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)