Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.142 JPY / PHP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 24% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥244,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥186,400 (Php87,039) in Calapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.32 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)