Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.205 JPY / PHP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 21% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥255,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥200,397 (Php90,897) in Calapan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $49 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $75 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,505 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 4,300 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)