Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.207 JPY / PHP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 22% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥251,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥196,728 (Php89,134) in Calapan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Haifa costs 0.22 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (about 1 hour ago)