Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18195 JPY / CLP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 8% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥405,886 (CH$2,230,810) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)