Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16868 JPY / CLP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥265,681 (CH$1,575,040) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥264,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 220 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Herzliya costs 168,000 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 44 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)