Cost of living comparison between Calabozo, Venezuela and Akita, Japan
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2014. Exchange rate: 10.406 JPY / VEF *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 34% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥522,376 (Bs 50,200) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)