Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.144 JPY / VEF *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 38% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥539,672 (Bs 48,425) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (43 minutes ago)