Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.376 JPY / VEF *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 37% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥341,864 (Bs 30,051) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥250,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (41 minutes ago)