Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,696 prices entered by 280 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.291 JPY / EGP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 23% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥248,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥191,434 (E£ 30,429) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (44 minutes ago)