Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,971 prices entered by 218 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.034 JPY / EGP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 29% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥277,944 (E£ 46,061) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (31 minutes ago)