Cost of living comparison between Cairo, Egypt and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,797 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.481 JPY / EGP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 28% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥279,684 (E£ 43,157) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pilsen costs 600,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨160 (about 2 hours ago)