Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,621 prices entered by 302 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.196 JPY / EGP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 25% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥232,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥173,720 (E£ 28,037) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,150 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 55TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (about 2 hours ago)