Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 86.100 JPY / AUD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 6% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥398,059 (AU$4,623) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)