Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.816 JPY / AUD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥268,208 (AU$3,162) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥259,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manila costs Php8 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)