Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 131.468 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 4% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥249,290 (€1,896) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥239,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Turin costs €1.70 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $630 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)