Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 128.813 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥234,330 (€1,819) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥224,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sion costs CHF 10 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Samsun costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $30,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 195,247TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)