Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 122.693 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥412,796 (€3,364) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)