Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 124.479 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥416,765 (€3,348) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €7 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (about 1 hour ago)