Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.011 JPY / PHP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 21% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥270,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥214,231 (Php106,545) in Cagayan de Oro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 800 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tampere costs €80 (39 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)