Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.075 JPY / PHP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥234,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥191,452 (Php92,272) in Cagayan de Oro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (37 minutes ago)