Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.076 JPY / PHP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥247,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥203,443 (Php97,995) in Cagayan de Oro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (about 2 hours ago)