Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.151 JPY / PHP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥239,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥196,997 (Php91,588) in Cagayan de Oro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $40 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Pedro Sula costs L 10,845 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $40 (17 minutes ago)
- 12.6 oz hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Santa Cruz, California costs $4.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponce costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)