Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.214 JPY / PHP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥226,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥184,379 (Php83,279) in Cagayan de Oro.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (43 minutes ago)