Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.243 JPY / PHP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥312,315 (Php139,243) in Cagayan de Oro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 99 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £966 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)